Customer service needs to elevate the customer to actually being part of your organization. The insider customer wants to be in on the lingo, see the behind the scenes and actually feel part of the team. Once the best customers feel they are on the inside, they will become a word of mouth sales force that will rock your bottom line! Not to mention keeping those insider customers coming back for more. Check out this short video.
Want to use this video for a short teachable moment for your staff? Use these questions for discussion following this short video.
1. How are you currently keeping the customer coming back for more?
2. What do you need to do to create the “insider” for your best customers?
3. What type of insider specials can you develop that make the customer actually feel part of the organization?
4. How can you create a customer experience your competition can’t or won’t match?
5. List 25 ways you can create such attention that customers are literally lining out of the door waiting on your product? Of those 25, pick three that are keepers and put them to work.