Your buyers are asking, “Can I trust you?”
In the age of instant information, disinformation and misinformation people now question what they see, hear and read. Distrust and skepticism are the default attitudes when it comes to buying products and services. To consistently experience successful selling in the modern economy requires a dramatically different approach with a better-informed and skeptical public who are looking for the truth and the trust. To be successful, salespeople must be able to sell to skeptics.
Are we in a new age? Consider the following:
- 90% of all data ever created was created in the last two years
- There have been 5 exabytes of information created between the dawn of civilization and 2003. We now create that much information every 2 days.
- 4 billion things are shared on facebook every day.
This information-packed program explains how the buying process has shifted, what changes are necessary for organizations to have their message heard, along with practical ideas on how to build trust with consumers and in business to business transactions.
This high content, high energy program includes:
The View of the Skeptic
- The inability to process information overload
- Factual information or sales-speak opinion
- The bursting of brand “trust balloons”
- Trust drives transactions
Creating a Sketpic Comfort Zone
- Managing customer economic fatigue
- The correct answers to five questions buyers must answer before buying
The New Rules of Engagement
- There are no blind dates anymore
- Don’t let go — service after the sale
- Strengthening customer engagement
- Fulfill the promise
- The good, bad and the ugly of sales relationships
- The megaphone of social media
- The redesigned salesperson
- Dealing with the B.S.O. Syndrome
Included in this presentation are interactive worksheets, group discussions, and hands-on application of the information sure to elevate participants’ sales abilities. Attendees should come prepared to enjoy this high energy, humor-laced and informative program that will help them get better results!
This program is designed for business owners and sales staff who want to increase sales without significantly increasing a marketing budget. Attendees will take away ideas that can immediately be put into practice to increase sales.