The View From 2022
22 projections for the next decade that will significantly alter business, customer and employee relationships. Businesses in these “Beta Times” will require greater mental agility and risk tolerance.
The pace will quicken, the demands will increase and seeing further down the road is critical at these speeds.
The View From 2022 program includes:
- Computers will be at least 32 times faster than they are today. How will this impact work loads?
- Society will be extremely well interconnected but what about social skills?
- The printed word will be predominantly electronic and verbal search will be common. What other technology advances will shift the workplace?
- Industries will battle the “Free” concept that outstrips infringement laws. How do you profit in the “Free” age?
- Consumer consumption habits will adjust to a “less is more” mentality. How do you grow your business?
- Work swarms and mobile connectivity will become the norm for the workplace. What other changes will Gen Y add to their midlevel and upper management positions?
- Entrepreneurism will create even greater outsourcing opportunities. How will companies downsize their responsibilities while upsizing their profits?
- Will employee-less companies exist? (YES!)