Winning the Top Talent War:
Attracting, Acquiring, Retaining and Maximizing Your Talent
People leave managers, not companies. Pay and perks aren’t enough. To retain top talent, you need to focus on strengths, define outcomes, and create the right fit once talent is hired. It’s a war out there! Finding and keeping the top talent is tougher than ever before. Learn how to keep your workplace filled with top talent.
Consider these statistics:
- 92% surveyed agree their senior leaders see superior talent as providing a vital competitive advantage.
- Only 7% of organizations hold management accountable for developing their direct reports.
- Fewer than 10% measure the effectiveness of talent management programs or track the quality of talent.
Organizations win the talent wars by becoming an employer of choice. How are you positioning your organization as an employer of choice? What does your talent management plan look like?
This program is designed to elevate your ability to be an employer of choice and improving your bottom line with elevated talent in your organization.
Topics to be covered include:
- The top 7 reasons top talent will stay with you
- The top 4 reasons top talent want to leave
- 3 talents you need for maximum workforce effectiveness
- How to unleash strengths rather than focus on weaknesses
- How to shift your leadership model to work with the next generations’ top talents since conventional management techniques no longer work
- Filling your top talent pipeline
- Creating the top talent workplace no one will want to leave
This information-packed program can be delivered as a keynote, breakout session or as a half-day training.